THE CIRCUIT BOX
FIRST TIMERS? READ THIS.
So you’re a beginner. We hear you. It feels intimidating.
Yes, it’s hard. But the good news is it is also motivating, fun, and worth it. Our classes cater both to advance level and complete beginners – the instructors are highly skilled and give clear options to level of difficulty, whether that’s different number of squats or hand weights.
The instructors push you to do what you didn’t even know you were capable of doing. The music, the signature ambiance, the energy in the class…
All our techniques and claims are backed by science. TCB is the unique high-intensity work out. It burns up to 1,000 calories in one class, tones muscle, maximizes fat loss, and increases your metabolism. Here you actually burn calories even after the class is over!
WHY IT WORKS
At TCB all classes are different so you never get bored. Our trainers make sure your workout is intense, and your transformation is achieved using diverse, scaled, addictive workouts.
Unlike many other Boot Camp programs, TCB is not just a workout. Others give you 20%, they don’t get results as they ignore the rest of 80% which is diet. Your transformation is achieved only when you combine solid training with clean food. We add additional daily home workouts, assessments and body measurements, food plans, and food diaries, with constant feedback.
TCB isn’t a fitness trend. It’s pure science. And it works.