Your Health is Important to Us!
Structure Health and Fitness have stepped up precautionary measures on preventing the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The safety of our members, guests, and employees is of paramount importance to us. We have taken the following precautions against
- Daily staff is briefed to reinforce the rules and practices to maintain club hygiene.
- Providing additional alcohol-based hand sanitizers to our valuable members.
- Disinfecting gym equipment or other high touch areas on an hourly basis.
- Our management, staff, and employees wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- It is recommended to avoid touching their eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Hand sanitizers are placed at guest contact areas such as reception, inside the gym and in washrooms.
- Special attention has also been placed to sanitize public contact points such as minibar, reception counters, and gym floors. The cleaning of Washrooms, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Pool area have also been stepped up.
- Daily meetings are conducted to review the situation; we are in constant communication with staff and guests to keep them updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to take.
We remain vigilant and will work closely with the authorities for the health and safety of all stakeholders.
What We Expect From Our Dear Members
- Avoid hugs or high fives in the gym.
- Please use the hand sanitizer machines when you arrive and at the time of exit.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Wipe the reformers before and after every session. Please use tissues instead of cloth. You are welcome to bring your wipes too.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Staying healthy is in everyone’s best interest. See you on the floor.